Replacement 1" Kevlar Belting for Selectorized Strength Equipment
- Kevlar belting works to lift the weight stack on different brands of selectorized strength equipment.
- Belt should lay with the ridges against the pulley to avoid excessive wear on the belting.
- Made of custom thermoplastic resin and Kevlar cord.
- Molded edges are to end the possibility of fraying.
- 5,000 lb tensile strength per foot.
- 1" is an actual width of 15/16".
- Thickness of .120 inches.
Custom cut kevlar is non-returnable.
Belting Works on Cybex Strength, Flex Fitness and some Bodymaster Equipment
- Belting works on different models of strength equipment from brands such as Cybex, Flex Fitness and some Bodymaster equipment.
- This belt is not for use on certain Bodymaster equipment.
- Not for models which use a woven, blue and white "Spectra" belt (approx 1/2" wide)
- MD 114 Multi Hip
- MD 114A Multi Hip
- S 114A Multi Hip
- MD 211 Torso Rotation
- S 600 Wristmaster
- Not for models which use a smooth, polymide, 15/16" wide, 3.5mm thick belt
- MD 212 Lat Pulldown
- MD 212A Lat Pulldown
- MD 214 Low Row
- CX 214 Low Row
- Master Trainer IA Lat Pulldown
- SMTM Super Multi-Trainer Lat Pulldown
- SMTM Super Multi-Trainer Low Row
- SMTM Super Multi-Trainer Tricep
- CM 240 Circuit Master Lat Pulldown
- CM 242 Circuit Master Low Row
- CM 226 Circuit Master Triceps Press