We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If you place your order before 4:00pm (CST), your order will be processed the same business day. If all of the items on the order are in stock, the package will ship the same day the order is processed. If your parts are back ordered, they will be shipped when the parts arrive to us.
Shipping transit times do not include weekends. All shipping transit times are based on business days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery.
- You must contact Customer Service to get an RMA number.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping expenses.
- When items are received and determined to be in "sold as new" condition, you will receive credit for the item, minus the restocking fee.
A restocking fee will be applied to the return.
No returns after 30 days from date of delivery.
- Damaged or missing items must be reported within 5 days of receipt. If a shipment arrives damaged or if there is damage to the box, you must:
- Note damage on the bill of lading and have the driver sign it to acknowledge the damage.
- Contact Sportsmith Customer Service within 5 days of receipt at 888-713-2880 to begin the claim process.
- Save the box and merchandise for inspection.
- Some parts/products and special ordered items are non-returnable. These items are marked as such on the Website.
- Overlays cannot be returned if the peel-off backing has been removed. Must be in "sold as new" condition.